Highway Department

    290 Dick Brown Road


 Arnold "Buck" Cate, Road Agent
 William Bucklin
 Ryan Salmon

Please note that a driveway permit is required for new driveways or modifications of existing ways on town roads. On State Roads, a permit is required from the State Department of Transportation. Contact the Road Agent for further information. An application can be found on this page.

State Driveway Permit

Town Driveway Permit

Posted Road Waiver/Permission Form

Bridgewater, NH Bridgewater, NH